Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
1.Tee Off between 3:00-5:00. NO Shotgun. Teams tee off when ready.
2. Fee will be $14/player each week…Players are entitled to 1 complimentary
* If players wish to play 18 holes that night…they may play for total fee
of $20….Please hand in score card after 9 Holes.
3. We will alternate each week between front and back nines. March 10th we will start on front 9.
4. If rain out on Monday…Deercroft has right to change format, and players have until Thursdayto play their round.
5. If Player or Team misses Mondays round they have until Thursday to complete round, and must play with another player or team!
6. Players should notify Deercroft by Friday, before Monday Play, if they can’t make it. Deercroft will assume everyone will be coming unless notified! If players fail to notify 3 times, they will be dismissed from the league.
7. Ball Must be holed out to count…No Gimmies!
8. Player must play the ball as it lies, unless notified other wise by Pro Shop
9. Men play….Blue tees. Women play….Green Tees
10. All players will be given a Deercroft local rule sheet.
11. Lost Ball: Players drop ball where ball was last in play from that point.
12. Double Par: Max score on hole.
1. 2 Man Teams…Players pick their Partner, and play together for Spring Season
2. Players will play with handicaps…players with USGA Handicaps must provide GHIN Number.Player without handicaps will be assigned one based on scores from league play. Handicaps will be revised weekly if needed.
3. Pro shop will make Pairing each week and post them on website, under pairings Tab
4. We will play different format each week.
5. Points will be awarded each week based on place they finish. Example: 1st place worth 10 points…10th place worth 1 point.
6. Pro Shop will keep a running total of points and standings and post them on the Deercroft website.
7. After last event team with the most points will be points winner. Prizes TBD.